Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis – Q2, 2011 – “Terra Energy Corp.”.
Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is a report that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company.
The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company.
The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of valuation, share price performance, production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
ScopeThe report provides in depth analysis and insights into companies’ valuation, capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures.
Its scope includes – - The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters.
The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
- Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples.
The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($/Boed), EV/Proved Reserve ($/MMboe), EV / EBITDA, and EV / EBITDA.
- Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational, valuation and financial parameters.
Usually some natural gas is produced along with the oil.
- Contains in depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company.
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to – - Provides up to date information and in depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up to date information and in depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis – Q2, 2011.
Jeeuk MacGregor is a business journalist based in Busan, Korea. Jeeuk has a passion for financial markets and breaking news stories and loves writing about business news, stock market, and economic opinions that matters most to its audience. Jeeuk spends a lot of time discovering and researching latest financial markets and industry news stories in order to make sure the latest and greatest stories are brought to you first on BigBoardNews.com.